Oh my Lordy Lord Lordy… I’m in love. I have made sooo much of this sauce… and it’s mine! I made it up basically after searching as many other recipes as possible just to make sure it wasn’t the same AND I still loved it! I feel like some people just change a part of one recipe and suddenly call it theirs.
Whatever. This sauce is so amazing I can’t explain it anymore. Spicy. Sweet. A bit salty.
Soooo here’s the ingredients and the how to! Let me tell you how easy this is too!!
Honey BBQ Sauce Recipe
1/2 Cup water
2 Cups Ketchup
2 Tablespoons of Yellow Mustard
3 Tablespoons Favorite Hot Sauce (I Use Franks Red Hot)
2 Tablespoons Worchestire Sauce
5 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
1 Lemon Juiced
5 Tablespoons Dark Brown Sugar
3 Tablespoons White Sugar
2 Tablespoons Paprika
1 Teaspoon of Salt and Black Pepper
3 Tablespoons Raw Honey
- Mix all wet ingredients, except for honey, into a large pot for boiling.
- After heated throughly mix in all dry ingredients and whisk together.
- Add in honey and whisk in.
- Leave on low for 20 minutes stirring randomly.
- Let cool before jarring. Serve always and whenever!