Happy 23rd day of BlogMas everyone!
I’m so glad to be writing up this post! My neighbors are some of the sweetest, most generous and giving people I know, but coming up with resents for each and everyone of them can get to be a little bit much. So I decided household baskets would be the best way to do this!
I have been collecting baskets and fun recipes for months now and it’s pure joy for me to finally getting them all assembled together to pass out.
Everything I am adding to these baskets are homemade and have a fun spin on the normal for the holiday season.
In the baskets are:
- Homemade BBQ Sauce (Honey BBQ Sauce)
- Small Loaf of Cheddar Jalopeno Bread
- A Batch of Hot Coco Cookies (Hot Coco Cookies)
- Spicy Ranch Pumpkin Seeds
- Cranberry Balsamic Sauce (Cranberry Balsamic Sauce)