I have a LOVE for potato salad but an extreme hate for anything Mayo or Egg… I also have very little occasion to make large amounts of it like most recipes call for. So I wanted to show off a recipe that requires neither, serves 4 and I’m aloud to stay happy and fed with an amazing cold potato salad.
- 13 Baby Red Potatoes
- 1 Jalapeño
- 1/2 a Lemon juiced
- 1 TSP Pickle Juice
- 3 TBSP Mustard
- 3 TBSP Just Mayo Mayo
- 2 Stalks of Celery
- 1/4 a Red Onion
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Cheyenne
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Celery Seed
- Chopped Cilantro or Parsley for Garnish
- To make cube potatoes and boil till fork tender.
- While they are boiling chop red onion, celery and jalapeño.
- In a small separate boil mix Mayo, Mustard, Pickle juice, Lemon juice and Spices and Herbs.
- When potatoes are done drain them and put them into a large bowl and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes till cooled completely. Then add veggies and mix in dressing.
- Lastly chop the cilantro and mix that into the potato salad. Then bing and boom you’re done! Refrigerate for an hour before serving.
Enjoy! I mean common, who doesn’t love a fun, easy, spicy, potatoes salad?! Then without the egg… I’m in heaven. Oh the joy. Speaking of joy, I’m going to go and enjoy some potato salad right now.
Living. Loving. Eating.
Emily A G🥔
Don’t forget to follow and like me at:
-Follow me on Instagram!!!
-Follow me on Pintrest!!