- Lamb Riblets
- 1 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar
- 3 slices of chopped Ginger
- 2 large cloves of Garlic chopped
- 3 TBSP Honey
- 2 tsp Chili Flaked
- 1/4 tsp Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400. Cook the sauce ingredients down in a pan till it is thickened.
- Once your oven is preheated lay your lamb riblets on a roasting rack and brush with your sauce.
- Cook lamb for 30-40 minutes depending on your oven. In 7 minute intervals pull it out and brush with the sauce.
- After you have reached perfect temperature (about 145 degrees F) pull out of the oven and coat them again one more time with the sauce.
- Serve immediately. Eat and enjoy.
And there you have it! I served these riblets with rice and stir fried broccoli, carrots and sugar snap peas in the leftover lamb sauce. Yum! If you are a fan of lamb or have never attempted lamb before and are always feeling nervous definitely give this recipe a try! And let me know in the comments below how it went!
I’m seriously waiting to find out what y’all think because I’m in love seriously!
Living. Loving. Eating.
Emily A G🐑
Don’t forget to follow and like me at:
-Follow me on Instagram!!!
-Follow me on Pintrest!!