Lately there has been an obsession in my neck of the woods… One day while stumbling through my refrigerator I thought… “What can I make today?”
Blueberry Watermelon Honey Jam
- 3 1/2 cups puréed Watermelon
- 1/2 cup puréed Blueberries
- 2 juiced Lemons
- 1 juiced Lime
- 3 TBSP Honey
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 4oz packets of Gelatin
- Bring to boil sugar, watermelon , blueberries, honey, lemon and lime. Once brought to a boil turn down heat and simmer for 3 minutes on medium low heat.
- Bring again to a boil and slowly whisk in gelatin.
- Continually whisk jam for 20 minutes straight. Once the 20 minutes are up pull off the heat and pour into jars.
- Allow jars to cool before putting them into the refrigerator to cool and “harden” up fully. In a few short hours it will have become jelly or jam form and will be ready for use!
Let me know what you think in the comments below! Hope you enjoy as much as I have! (And my neighbors 😉)
Living. Loving. Jamming.
Emily A G🍉
Don’t forget to follow and like me at:
-Follow me on Instagram!!!
-Follow me on Pintrest!!