I love Rice Krispie Treats. Like love love them.But when you don’t have marshmellows and Rice Krispie’s, because COVID, you gotta work with what you have and I only had Fluff and Smore’s cereal.
Oh my goooooodddddnnnnesssss. That worked!
I have seen other cereals used in Krispy Treats like Cheerios and Fruit Loops (if you have not eaten either of these drop what you are doing and go get them. You’ll thank me.) but Smore’s cereal never occurred to me. WHAT?! How is that even possible!
Basically Golden Grahams, Coco Puffs, and Mini Marshmellows… YES!
- 4 TBSP Butter
- 1 TBSP Vanilla Extract
- 7 OZ Fluff
- 8 Cups Smore’s Cereal
- Melt butter in a large pot on the stove. Once melted add in the fluff and stir till all melted and combined.
- Take fluff off of the stove and stir in the vanilla. Once combined stir in cereal one cup at a time till fully coated.
- Line a bread pan (or whatever dish you wish) with parchment paper and pour out the fluff cereal combo. Compress down into the pan so everything is all mooshed together. (You know what I mean.)
- Let sit to set for 4 hours minimum! (That’s usually as long as I can mange to keep my fingers out of it.)
- Slice it, cube it, roll it in a ball, pick at it from the pan, or however you might wanna, serve it.
Hope you enjoy the recipe and defiently give this recipe/ cereal option a chance! It’s a campfire without a camp fire! Which for me in SoCal is a joy!
Living. Loving. Snacking.
Emily A G
-Follow me on Instagram!!!
-Follow me on Pintrest!!