Everyone needs a go to pie crust recipe. An easy peasy recipe that you can just whip up and have ready for whenever you need to make a pie in a hurry.
- 6 TBSP cold butter
- 4 TBSP cold water
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- Blend all purpose flour and cut up cold butter with a pastry cutter or fork in a medium sized bowl.
- Once blended into pea sized bits slowly add the water and mix with a spatula.
- Form into a ball and let sit for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Heavily dust your work space and rolling pin and begin rollin out your dough.
- Lightly roll rolled out pie crust onto rolling pin to roll out over your pie plate.
- Crimp and fold your edges to fit and stick it a few times with a fork at the bottom.
- Then fill it and bake as instructed for any pie you’re making!
Honestly the best and easiest pie crust there is to make. It freezes well too so you can make a double batch and freeze one for later. I keep them around for power outages. You know you can bake a pie in a grill?!
I’ll be referring back to this recipe for any and all pie recipes too so make sure to print this sucker out! Or bookmark it, pin it, or somethin’.
Living. Loving. Baking.
Emily A G🥧
-Follow me on Instagram:
-Follow me on Pintrest: