I know I know. I don’t have children but I do have family with children and all of my friends basically have children so I always have a mind for presents for all the little monsters. And yes one day I do plan to have children. SO don’t ask again.
1. I’m in love with this mini backpack and I’m searching for a child to get it for. Someone just point me in the right direction! I can’t help it it’s just that cute! https://www.dayspring.com/maghon-taylor-betty-confetti-small-backpack
2. If you have a family like the one I’m planning then you probably love the thought of matching overalls too. And these ones will last them for awhile! https://www.carhartt.com/product/800764/kids-duck-washed-bib-overall-sizes-8-16?categoryCode=
3. When someone used to tell me “You blah blah like a girl” I always thought that meant something negative. I’m so glad that the stigma of being a girl is finally wearing off. Because let’s be honest here. We rock. 🤟🏻https://ssekodesigns.com/products/sktpc01
4. Since I can’t see the practicality of using this handbag as an adult my mind immediately saw a child wearing them around to hold their tiny items. I mean come on… French Toast? https://www.etsy.com/listing/913280189/french-toast-shoulder-bag-orange-small?click_key=053b727d27d5e804fb95896d7173000ab2f092a4%3A913280189&click_sum=399eeb00&ref=user_profile&pro=1&frs=1
5. Gifts that can be used or consumed are my favorite to give and I also love giving gifts that means you got to do something with it. That’s why these personalized crayons are so neat! https://www.etsy.com/listing/267728863/kids-name-crayons-recycled-crayon-set?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=&ref=sr_gallery-1-4&frs=1&etp=1&sts=1&organic_search_click=1
6. Okay, but tell me, why do I want this? Hahah! I can’t help myself when it comes to growing things I guess. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Creativity-for-Kids-Grow-N-Glow-Terrarium-Child-Craft-Activity-for-Boys-and-Girls/44491833?athbdg=L1800
7. Last year I got this book as a Christmas gift and I am just waiting to read it to our child one day when they arrive. Until then I think everyone should own a copy and I’ll keep bothering my friends kids. https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-complete-tales-and-poems-of-winnie-the-pooh-a-a-milne/1029724170?ean=9780525467267
8. A few years ago I bought this book for my God son because when I had a chance to read it I thought, “My goodness, I know a few adults who need this book.” But as a children’s book it’s wonderful ad a fun read. https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-world-needs-more-purple-people-kristen-bell/1136156059?ean=9780593121962
Living. Loving. Daydreaming.
Emily A G👼🏻