If you haven’t already guessed my mind works like a task list. It’s just filled with college ruled spiral notebooks that are full of lists and reminders. So it should be no surprise that I have a “Christmas Check List” meaning these are all of the things I need for it to feel like Christmas.
So here’s the list
- Christmas tree, I mean Duh right? And I’m always quick to wrap and put all of our presents under the tree so I can see it all happy and full for the whole month.
- Christmas Lights, and this year we are going big with them! I’m actually getting the whole house done and not just the one front rail.
- Poinsettias, every year we get a couple and put them around the house to add some extra color to our home.
- CANDLES. And lots of them. I buy extra during this time of year just to keep the house lite and feeling extra cozy.
- Changing the pets collars. Every year as soon as I start decorating I always change up the dog’s accessories too. Always make the vibe more festive.
And so those are them! I hope you’ve gotten all of your lists accomplished and everyone is getting into the spirit this year! I know. It’s been a crazy couple years that’s for sure.
Living. Loving. Celebrating.
Emily A G🎄