Happy Day 5 of BlogMas!
Today I’m going to show you how to create your own DIY Olive Oil Blend as a gift idea for the holidays!
I have been saving old glass bottles all year from old jars of olive oil and other oils, I have been buying. Cleaned them off and took of the wrapper. In my opinion it’s easier to use old olive oil bottles so you can have the neat spout.
Ingredients Needed Per Bottle Are:
- 2 juiced Lemons
- 1 Garlic Piece Smashed
- 1 and 1/2 Fresh Rosemary Sprigs
- 1 cup Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup Balsamic Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed Basil
- 7 second squeeze of Raw Honey Strained
- And then it’s as easy as juice, measure, smash, pour in and shake it up! Done done and done!Tie on a ribbon, add a tag that lists the ingredients and what it goes best with; bread, salads, etc. Ta Da you’re done!
All I did was use a piece of cut up card stock and a thin black sharpie, wrote out the ingredients as pretty as my hand writing could manage and used packaging tape to attach the label on the bottles. Wrap in tissue paper and put them in some bags and bam! 3 presents done!
Hope you found this post helpful!
Living. Loving. Gifting.
Emily A G🎁
Don’t forget to follow and like me at:
-Follow me on Instagram!!!
-Follow me on Pintrest!!